Special Care Programmes
RCFI also focusing on addressing issues of the people who are in need of special care due to different type of vulnerabilities or sudden strokes happened in their life. The organization has a number of programmes deals with such kind people.
- 1.1 million people received various relief activities under their very distress conditions like floods, cold, migration, etc.
- 16,000+ families received help for house construction under the disaster management programme.
- It helped in being a part of people who live under distress conditions and could help them to overcome the issues at our level best.
Family Welfare Programme
Family welfare programme is a financial support programme for identified poor people. There are 43 families enrolled under this programme from Kashmir, Gujarat and Kerala. They get a sum from the organization to meet their cost of living, education expenditure of their children and health expenses.
Orphanages & Widow Care
34 orphanages has built in different parts of project area of 9 states. 920 students can study there at a time. Each centers has facilities like classrooms, accommodation facilities, WASH facilities etc. The organization also conduct continues trainings to the orphans on how to exile their education and future plans. RCFI also engaged in widow empowerment programmes under those centers.
140 widows received support for purchasing their house equipment. Another 7500 widows who are also a part of the orphan care programme receive continuous training on parenting, livelihood and mental refreshment every year twice by very reputed counselors and trainers. It is been conducted in a different part of the country. Last year 44 sessions were organized. The main aim of these sessions is to build the mothers more confident and strong.
Dream Home Projects
This project is basically to support homeless people living in the village area due to their financial instability or natural calamities like flood. The following activities completed so far under Dream Home projects.
- During these years RCFI has built 62 houses. During the process, RCFI consider their financial condition, health of the earning people, vulnerabilities, age of the people and the project feasibility study.
- Another 4895 poor people received house repairing or renovation aid from the organization.
- RCFI also supported refugees in different part of the country. RCFI supported for building their tents. 3400 families received such support from the organization.
- RCFI also supported migrants and refugees for building their tents through tarpaulin as an emergency relief. 6000 HHs received such benefits.
- 2350 families affected natural calamities received house repairing aid.
- 75 families received aid for expanding their house with additional rooms.
- Another 24 families received support for HH equipment
2350 families received support to rebuild their houses which collapsed during the natural calamities like flood. As emergency support, the organization also gave tarpaulin to 6000 families to prevent water during last floods. 12400 families received relief kits containing food, medicine, menstrual hygiene products, water packets, first aid equipment etc. Another 26520 people living in extreme cold area received winter cloths. Mostly RCFI covered people who live in the streets and gullies.
Programme for Aged
RCFI has several programmes for aged people for their health assistance and physical movements. They are given below,
- The organization has supported 1265 people with hearing aid and spectacles.
- Another 2100 people got financial support for medicine and treatments.
- Organization also provided wheelchairs to 839 people to help their mobility during the old age.
Feed the Poor Programme
It is another major intervention of RCFI. The organization focus needy people living in slums and rural area.
- 185,919 families covered through emergency food kit distributions during several destress conditions.
- 272400 families got support from additional nutritional programme where the organization distributes meats, millets and vegetables.
- 394000 families covered through community Iftar programme. The organization used such platforms to spread the message of love, social service and spirituality.
- Another 12400 families received essential food kits containing all the needy items of a household during the flood season.